Easy-to-use galley planning, ordering, and scheduling solution
Galley planning made simple
As our entry-level module of the Paxia IFX suite, Paxia GP (Galley Planning) is a cloud-based, easy-to-use, sharable and real-time source of an airline’s galley planning, ordering, and scheduling solution. Paxia GP provides a single source, vendor-shareable portal for your galley designs, services/equipment inventory, onboarding plans, load balancing, and entire supply chain.
Ditch the spreadsheet. Reduce the complexity. Automate your manual processes.
Design, catalog, & automate
Reduce your dependence on error-prone spreadsheets and increase accuracy, improve performance, and save time & money.
Loading, weight, & balance control
Enable better planning and optimize how you load, adjusting as factors or business demands change.
Less waste, more fuel savings
GP’s design, process management, and centralized communications result in reduced waste and greater fuel savings.
Why Paxia GP?
Simplify design and automate manual processes to
Move away from spreadsheets and simplify your galley plan design while
reduce costs and wastage
Save operational time and money
Reduce costs of managing galley plans
Design and optimize galley plans to streamline operations, increase accuracy, and improve performance.
Gain real insight in equipment and costs
Calculate equipment inflow and outflow to reduce overage and wastage costs and expensive last minute shipping expenses to rectify understocked flights.
Optimize loading and reduce fuel usage
Enable better fuel cost planning through up-to-the-minute stowing and packing instructions with accurate weight calculations—enabling efficient aircraft fueling.
Day of Operations
View and share galley information instantly
Manage product versioning and change controls
Allow planning teams to control caterer access to galley planning changes and share final plans when they are ready to execute.
Communicate through an interactive and intuitive caterer portal
Streamline communications between the galley planner and caterers via our vendor-accessible dashboard.
Enjoy smart loading technology
Dramatically reduce your number of galley plans with logical rule-based virtual containers.
Optimize and improve through constant feedback
Continuously improve your catering processes
Integrate user feedback into your catering management system processes for constant improvement and optimization. Save time, reduce costs, and improve your bottom line.
Paxia GP simplifies…
- Replicates galley and container structure and interaction
- Gives real insight into equipment usage across your schedule
- Enables accurate galley plans for weight and balance
- Controls release of packing requirements with caterers
- Provides safety checks to avoid OH&S situations
- Accelerates ability to manage changes in aircraft loading
- Provides product versioning and change controls
- Provides inventory control
- Allows for production planning efficiencies
- Provides labor planning
- Supplies quality control
- Provides sales forecast accuracy
- Manages material consumptions (actual versus theoretical)
- Provides purchase statistics and supplier performance
- Shows flight statistics (flight count, passenger count, meal count, load factor)
- Furnishes revenue breakdown (customer, passenger class, meal type, sales category)
- Displays operational productivity (CPC)
- Provides full graphical representation of an aircraft’s stowage locations
- Integrates with Departure Control to provide flight specific catering weight values
- Provides essential tools to resolve equipment imbalances before they occur
- Optimizes loading and reduces fuel usage
- Controls caterer selection of required Galley Plan for each flight
- Enhances caterer dispatch process with dispatch friendly documentation
- Simplifies crew handover with detailed container labels
- Enables crew onboard to have access to essential galley packing information
Vendor-sharable web portal
Access the loading plans for each caterer station through a secure caterer portal.
- Get the ability to print off full set of the airline’s published flight loading instructions.
- Provide read-only access to Container & Parts Catalogue to allow searches.
- Get labels listing flight number, departure time, stowage position, galley and packing contents available for each flight.